Crossing Boundaries
Monday, July 30, 2007
Pork is a nice sweet meat
According to
mX
, pork prices have risen in China and vans like these have become a target for robbers.
But
this
little piggy went to market.
And
these
little piggies had their sweet cheeks
skinned a la Lector.
I wonder what sort of dish one would make with these, and how they would be presented …
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheryl
I realise Shanghai is not part of South America, but found its culture fascinating and just had to share. Since this blog is titled "Crossing Boundaries", I thought I would stretch its boundaries a little.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(57)
▼
July
(7)
Smoggy Shanghai
The Light Fantastic
CELAP
What the?
Give us today our daily dumpling ...
Pork is a nice sweet meat
Bird and Flower Market
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(21)
►
2006
(7)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment