Crossing Boundaries
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Rio de Janeiro (Dez)
I was sad to leave Brazil, and am sure I´ll miss everything about this lovely city until my next visit.
Warren, on the other hand, will miss only per kilo restaurants and
girls
in bikinis
cycling down
cobblestoned streets.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheryl
I realise Shanghai is not part of South America, but found its culture fascinating and just had to share. Since this blog is titled "Crossing Boundaries", I thought I would stretch its boundaries a little.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(57)
►
July
(7)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(8)
Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires (Tango)
Buenos Aires (Recoleta Cemetary)
Buenos Aires (Ferias)
Rio de Janeiro (Dez)
Rio de Janeiro (Nove)
Rio de Janeiro (Oito)
Rio de Janeiro (Sete)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(21)
►
2006
(7)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment